time is gold

Sunday, October 10, 2010

nice date

today is 10.10.10
nice date right??
guess what??
my friend's wedding
nurul syafikah ghazali..
at Country Golf Club,Kelana Jaya
wow..someday i hope i will get marry like that place.
hehehehe..

she was my friend when I was in diploma at UiTM Malacca.
she was so cute..
her face like arabian..
so surprised that she married..
for me 21 is too young for marry..
but who know it was "jodoh"..
hope you live happily with your husband..

credits to alan sab.
because he borrowed his mother's car..
happy met sha naim and isz..
miss to meet nadiah..but she can't attend the wedding..

thanks to my group assigment..
jong,husna,amber,fitri farhan and his friend..
finally we finished our mandarin role play.

p/s: i will upload the photo when i have free time..hehehe

No comments: